Tomato Rice Recipe, South Indian Tomato Rice, Step by StepJanuary 15, 2020
Crock Pot Cinnamon Roll CasseroleJanuary 17, 2020
- 1 pound ground beef
- 16-ounces salsa (more or less is fine; mild to hot is fine – your preference)
- 32-ounces (1 quart) chicken or beef broth
- 8-ounces cheese (Colby jack or cheddar)
- In a medium to large sized pot, brown the hamburger meat until no longer pink.
- Stir in salsa and broth and heat with the meat.
- Cut cheese into small chunks and stir into the soup, whisking until melted.