Irish White Bean and Cabbage StewFebruary 25, 2019
Extra Crispy Baked Sweet Potato FriesFebruary 25, 2019
- 1 small cucumber, cubed
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- small bunch of parsley, chopped
- 1-2 spring onions, thinly chopped
- olive oil
- 7-8 olives
- 1/3 cup chickpeas, canned, rinsed & drained
- 2 tbsp hummus
- 1 tbsp tzatziki
- 2-3 tbsp quinoa, cooked
- black pepper, freshly ground
- Salad: Wash the vegetables, chop them, place in a mixing bowl. Add olive oil, vinegar, and salt to taste.
- Assemble your bowl: Salad, rinsed and drained chickpeas, the olives, quinoa. In the middle/on top: 2 tbsp hummus and 1 tbsp tzatziki + freshly ground black pepper. Ready.