Chicken and Pesto Pizza Roll-UpsNovember 22, 2019
Queso Chicken Skillet With VegetablesNovember 22, 2019
Got ham leftovers? Loaded with chopped ham and veggies in a cheesy white sauce, Ham Broccoli & Cauliflower Casserole is certainly a fabulous recipe for enjoying leftover ham!
- 1/4 c. chopped onion
- 2 T. unsalted butter
- 1 (14 oz. OR 16 oz.) package frozen broccoli florets
- 1 (14 oz. OR 16 oz.) package frozen cauliflower
- 2 T. all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ c. milk
- 1 c. shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 c. shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 ½ c. chopped fully cooked ham
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 slice bread, chopped fine or pulsed in a food processor into crumbs
- 1 T. unsalted butter, melted
- Cook broccoli and cauliflower according to package directions. Drain well and set aside.
- In a skillet, melt the 2 tablespoons butter over medium heat. Add onion and saute until limp, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add flour to skillet and stir to coat the onions. Gradually whisk in milk. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly; cook and stir for 2 to 3 minutes until thickened. Remove from heat and stir in cheddar cheese and Parmesan.
- Stir in broccoli, cauliflower, and ham. Spoon into a greased 9×9” or 11×7” pan.
- Toss together bread crumbs and the 1 tablespoon melted butter. Sprinkle crumbs evenly over the top of the vegetable mixture.
- Bake at 375℉ for 25 – 30 minutes until heated through and bubbly.