Lemon Sorbet Baby Amazeballs – Ultimate baby snackJanuary 5, 2020
Soft, Chewy Gingerbread Boys – My FamilyJanuary 5, 2020
- 10 tablespoons Italian dressing (I used Newmans Own Family Recipe Italian)
- 1 quart cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 2 cans quartered artichoke hearts, cut in half
- 4 ounces dried cheese filled tortellini; cooked according to package directions (I bought the 8 ounce bag of Barilla brand cheese filled tortellini and only used half)
- 5 ounces goat cheese
- 5 cups bagged spinach/arugula blend salad
- Layer each mason jar with the ingredients starting with dressing then adding tomatoes, onion, artichokes, tortellini, goat cheese, and finishing with arugula/spinach blend.
- When ready to eat give the salad a shake and pour into a bowl.