Roasted Vegetables With Italian HerbsApril 27, 2019
Glowing Skin & Craving control Detox waterApril 28, 2019
A simple and healthy snack for back to school!
- 3 cups quick rolled oats
- ½ cup mini M&Ms
- ⅔ cup raisins
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup butter, softened at room temperature
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- In a large mixing bowl, add all of the ingredients and mix until well-combined.
- Transfer to a 9 x 13 pan and using a spatula, press down firmly and evenly.
- Bake at 350° for 18 to 20 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
- Cool in pan for 30 minutes.
- Break into pieces and enjoy!