Chicken Cordon Bleu – Low CarbMay 7, 2019
Honey Mustard Roasted Almonds – Easy Protein-Packed Paleo SnackMay 8, 2019
Bacon, Egg, Cheese and Hashbrown Breakfast Casserole
- 5 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- 3 cups frozen hashbrowns, thawed
- ⅓ cup green onions, sliced
- ½ tsp salt
- 1½ cups mild cheddar cheese
- 5 slices bacon
- Pre-heat oven to 350º.
- Cook the bacon.
- In a large bowl, stir together the eggs and milk.
- Add the hash browns, green onions, and salt.
- Pour mixture in a greased 9 inch pie plate.
- Add 1 cup of cheese and 4 slices of bacon on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove and add the remaining cheese and crumble up the last of the bacon and sprinkle on top. Place back into the oven and bake for 5 minutes.