Easy Low Carb Chocolate MousseMarch 6, 2019
Quick & Easy 4 Ingredient Broccoli Cheese SoupMarch 6, 2019
“This is my answer to the oh-so-yummy but very fattening deep-fried yam fries.”
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 yams, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 5 tablespoons fat-free sour cream
- 1 teaspoon mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon taco seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spread the olive oil over a baking sheet.
- Arrange the yams on the prepared baking sheet in a single layer; season with the seasoned salt.
- Bake the yams in the preheated oven until soft, about 25 minutes.
- While the yams bake, stir the sour cream, mayonnaise, taco seasoning, and paprika together in a small bowl. Serve as a dip for the yams.