Vegetarian dirty Thai fried quinoaFebruary 2, 2019
Simple Southwestern Casserole Recipe Quick Family Dinner IdeasFebruary 2, 2019
- 2 cup – cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup – basil, fresh
- 2 clove – garlic
- 3 tablespoon – olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon – salt
- 16 ounce – pasta, shapes
- 1 cup – mozzarella cheese, part skim milk
- 1/2 cup – parmesan cheese, grated
- In a large bowl, stir together the tomatoes, basil, garlic, olive oil, and salt. Set aside for 20-30 minutes at room temperature. Cook the pasta according to manufacturer’s directions and drain.
- Stir into the tomato mixture, adding an additional drizzle of olive oil if needed to coat the pasta. (The juicier the tomatoes, the better—if they aren’t so juicy, you may need to add a little more oil.)
- Stir in the cheese just before serving. Serve warm, at room temperature, or chilled topped with Parmesan cheese if using.