Teacher Training – Grief YogaApril 9, 2019
Garlic and Shallot Fingerling Potatoes (Vegan, Gluten-Free, Paleo-Friendly*)April 9, 2019
Uttapam is a popular South Indian dish. Traditionally uttapam is made with rice and lentil batter, which can be a long process. Bread Uttapam, on the other hand, is instant and easy to make. Not to mention it tastes delicious. Uttapam is a thick dosa, or pancake, with vegetables cooked over skillet. It tastes divine served hot and with a side of coconut chutney.
- 3 slices of white bread
- 3 tablespoons sooji coarse (semolina)
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour, (maida, plain flour)
- 1/4 cup yogurt, (curd, dahai)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin seeds (jeera)
- Approx. 1/4 cup bell pepper finely chopped
- Approx. 1/4 cup tomatoes finely chopped, remove the seeds
- I green chili finely chopped, adjust to taste
- 2 teaspoons ginger finely shredded
- Approx. 2 tablespoon cilantro finely chopped
- Approx. 1-1/2 tablespoon oil
- Remove the crest from bread and cut them in small pieces.