Loving my new app! I know it takes me awhile but I do end up getting it. Lol…May 19, 2019
Pizza Margherita (Tomato, Basil, and Mozzarella Pizza)May 19, 2019
- 5 eggs, whisked
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup raw broccoli florets, chopped (or substitute veggies of your choice like spinach, asparagus, or Brussels sprouts)
- 4 Tbsp coconut flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease a loaf pan or muffin tin and set aside.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl and pour it into the greased pan.
- Bake for 28-32 minutes until golden and cooked through.
- Enjoy warm or room temperature, optionally with an over easy egg or a melted slice of cheese. Freezes well!