Taste of Home “100 Family Meals” (Printable recipe)November 18, 2019
Adapted from Taste of Home 100 Family Meals (Printable recipe)November 22, 2019
- 1 (11-ounce) package refrigerated thin crust pizza dough
- 1 (7-ounce) container refrigerated pesto
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken
- ¼ cup chopped roasted red peppers
- 1 (8-ounce) package shredded mozzarella cheese
- Marinara sauce, to serve
- Preheat oven to 400°. Lightly spray wells of a cast-iron wedge pan with cooking spray.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out dough into a large rectangle. Spoon pesto over dough, spreading to edges. Sprinkle with chicken, peppers, and cheese.
- Starting at one long side, tightly roll up dough, jelly-roll style. Slice into 8 rolls. Transfer to prepared wells, cut side up.
- Bake until puffed and golden, 15 to 18 minutes. Serve with marinara sauce.