Mom Knows Best – Listen and ExerciseMay 6, 2019
Bacon, Egg, Cheese and Hashbrown Breakfast CasseroleMay 7, 2019
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 4 Swiss cheese slices
- 4 deli ham slices
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 350. Coat a baking dish with butter or nonstick cooking spray.
- Pound chicken breasts to about ½ inch thickness.
- Sprinkle each breast with salt and paprika. Place a ham and cheese slice on top of each breast.* Roll the edges of the chicken over the ham and cheese, secure with toothpicks.
- Place rolled breasts in baking dish and bake for 35-40 minutes, or until chicken has cooked through completely.
- Remove toothpicks and serve immediately.