Sweet Potato & Apple Dog TreatsJanuary 31, 2019
Healthy Baked Sweet Potato FriesFebruary 1, 2019
- 2 cups minced, cooked chicken
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon onion or garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon minced parsley
- 1/8-1/4 teaspoon thyme (optional)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- Olive Oil to coat bottom of skillet
- Chop the pre-cooked chicken.
- Make a white sauce of the butter, flour and milk.
- Add salt, pepper and other seasonings to the white sauce. Cool.
- Combine chicken and seasoned sauce.
- Shape into eight croquettes. (About the size of large meatballs.)
- Dip in beaten eggs, then into crumbs.
- Pan-fry in olive oil at medium heat, for 3-5 minutes per side, or until brown.
- Set on napkins to remove excess oil before serving.