Pasta with Green Beans and PestoFebruary 19, 2019
Top 10 Summer Sweet Treat Recipes | TidyMomFebruary 19, 2019
Just like you’d find in a gourmet candy store!
- 16 Double Stuff Oreos
- 8 regular-sized Reeses Peanut Butter Cups, unwrapped
- 1 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon butter
- Slice each Oreo in half, careful to keep the cream filling on one half. Keep the cream sides and put the chocolate wafer sides into a zip bag. You can keep those in the freezer for making a future chocolate cookie pie crust. You will end up with 16 Oreo halves with cream filling.
- Set an Oreo half on your work surface (cream side up). Top it with a peanut butter cup. Then set another Oreo half on top (cream side down) of the peanut butter cup and gently press down. Repeat with the remaining ingredients until you have 8 cookie sandwiches.
- Melt the chocolate chips with the butter- either in the microwave or in a pan over low heat- until smooth. Use a fork to dip a sandwich treat into the melted chocolate and cover it completely with chocolate. Gently shake off the dripping chocolate, and then set it onto waxed paper or a baking mat. Sprinkle colorful sprinkles on top. Repeat with all of the treats. Refrigerate the treats until the chocolate is set. We kept our treats stored in a covered container in the refrigerator for cool munching on a summer day!