Pasta with Green Beans and PestoFebruary 19, 2019
Top 10 Summer Sweet Treat Recipes | TidyMomFebruary 19, 2019
If you love Reese’s Puffs cereal, you will enjoy these easy no bake treats!
- 1/4 cup (4 Tablespoons) unsalted butter
- 1 10.5 ounce bag mini marshmallows
- 6 and 1/2 cups Reese’s Puffs cereal
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, cubed
- 1 – 1 and 1/2 cups Reese’s Pieces (optional)
- Spray an 11×7 (or 9×9) baking pan with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan over low heat, melt the butter. Add the marshmallows and stir constantly. Once the marshmallows are completely melted, remove pan from heat. Stir in the Reese’s Puffs until they are completely coated with the marshmallow. Press into prepared baking pan. I used a spatula sprayed with nonstick spray to make the sticky cereal mixture easier to press down.
- Make the chocolate fudge layer by microwaving the chocolate chips and cubed butter for 30 seconds. Remove and stir. Microwave for another 30 seconds and stir. Continue microwaving in 30-second intervals until chocolate can be stirred smooth. Once completely melted smooth, spread chocolate on top of Reese’s Puffs treats. If topping with Reese’s Pieces, press them lightly into the fudge frosting so they stick.
- Chill bars for at least 1 hour so the chocolate can set before cutting into squares. Store covered in the refrigerator during hot months to avoid the chocolate topping from melting.