Fruit Nachos. A Sweet and Healthy TreatJanuary 22, 2019
How To Roast Any VegetableJanuary 22, 2019
Healthy caramelized peppers and onions with an amazing smoky char flavor – just like the pepper and onions you get on your favorite Chipotle Mexican Grill order!
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 large green pepper, stemmed, cored, and sliced
- 2 medium red onions, sliced
- 1/2 Tablespoons fresh oregano, finely chopped (1/2 teaspoons dried oregano works too.)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Over medium-high heat, add the oil, peppers, onions, oregano, and salt to a large skillet and stir to combine, until the vegetables are even coated with oil and oregano.
- Cook until charred and slightly softened but still tender-crisp, about 7 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve.