20-Minute Taco Soup Your Family Will LoveJanuary 17, 2020
Bloody Mary – “Non-Alcoholic” (Raw, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Paleo-Friendly)January 17, 2020
This Crockpot Cinnamon Roll Casserole is a fun and easy take on traditional cinnamon rolls!
- 2 12 oz tubes of cinnamon rolls cut into approximately 3 inch pieces (divided)
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup whipping cream
- 3 Tbsp pancake syrup or maple syrup
- 3 tsp vanilla
- 1½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- Spray slow cooker insert with cooking spray.
- Cover bottom of slow cooker with cinnamon roll pieces, making sure entire bottom is covered.
- In a bowl, mix eggs, whipping cream, syrup, vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg until combined.
- Pour over cinnamon roll pieces in slow cooker.
- Top with remaining cinnamon roll pieces.
- Cover, and cook on LOW for about 2½ hours, or until casserole is no longer doughy.
- Top with icing, and enjoy!