White Chocolate Lucky Charms TreatsMarch 14, 2019
Hot Caprese Dip with TWISTOS Bruschetta Flavored Baked Snack BitesMarch 15, 2019
- 2 lbs Italian sausage links (10 links)
- 4 bell peppers, any color, sliced
- 5 medium onions, sliced
- Hoagie rolls
- Slice the peppers and onions into strips or rings, and place in the slow cooker.
- Brown the sausage links in a pan, and transfer atop the peppers and onions.
- Cover and cook on low 5-6 hours or high 3-4 hours.
- If desired, toast hoagie rolls before adding the sausage, peppers, and onions.
- You can also add cheese, mustard, or marinara sauce if that floats your boat.