Low Carb Lasagna Stuffed Chicken- and some needed parental adviceFebruary 6, 2019
Korean Bibimbap Recipe – Paleo and Low-CarbFebruary 7, 2019
- 1 (19-oz) can chickpeas, well drained, rinsed and patted dry
- olive oil spray
- ⅛ tsp. cayenne pepper, or more to taste
- ⅛ tsp. garlic powder, or more to taste
- ¼ tsp. dried oregano, or more to taste
- coarse salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper. Place chickpeas on cookie sheet and bake, shaking every now and then until golden brown and crunchy – about 35-40 minutes.
- Pour fresh-from-the-oven chickpeas into a large bowl. Lightly coat with olive oil spray. Add cayenne, garlic powder, oregano and salt. Toss to coat evenly. Serve immediately or let cool completely before storing in a resealable container. ENJOY!!