Low Carb Keto Tortilla ChipsApril 22, 2019
Different Ways to Use Rotisserie ChickenApril 22, 2019
Whipped Cream cheese truffles with crunchy peanuts, protein nut butter, and chocolate!
- 8 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- ½ cup Greek Yogurt
- ½ cup Creamy Peanut Butter *up to ¾ cup to taste*
- 1 cup Powdered Sweetener** (Erythritol or Blend like Swerve)
- ½ cup Spanish Peanuts, finely chopped
- ½ cup Low Carb Chocolate Chips
- 1½ cup Low Carb Chocolate, melted
- 2 tbsp Chopped Spanish Peanuts
- Using a hand mixer, beat the cream cheese and greek yogurt until it’s whipped. This makes the texture feel nice and light!
- Add sweetener and peanut butter and continue to whip until fully incorporated.
- Fold in chocolate chips and chopped peanuts and freeze for at least 1 hour.
- Scoop out 20-25 small portions of truffle mixture and roll into balls. Arrange on the frozen baking tray and return to the freezer while you melt the chocolate.
- Melt the chocolate and allow it to sit for 2-3 minutes to temper. *You may add 1 tbsp of cooking oil to the chocolate if you are having difficulty getting the coating thin enough*
- Working in batches, remove a few of the truffles from the freezer and dip in the chocolate. You may have to reheat the chocolate between batches as it cools quickly!
- Garnish the truffles with remaining chopped peanuts and let the truffles set in a cool dry place, then store in the freezer.