Low-Carb Cheesy Zucchini with Garlic and ParsleyFebruary 2, 2019
Vegetarian dirty Thai fried quinoaFebruary 2, 2019
This easy dip recipe is full of cheese and bacon – perfect for Super Bowl or any occasion! Plus it is low carb and keto friendly.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 pound bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced green onion
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, combine the softened cream cheese, sour cream, shredded cheese, bacon pieces, and green onion. Spoon the mixture into a 1-quart baking dish or 9-inch pie plate. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until cheese is bubbling and hot.
- Serve with bread slices, crackers, or veggies.