Peanut Butter Cake With Peanut Butter FrostingFebruary 28, 2019
Grief Yoga Teacher TrainingFebruary 28, 2019
The sweet and salty classic, now with a gluten-free, vegan, and allergy-free recipe! These Easy Gluten-Free Chocolate Covered Pretzels just need 2 ingredients and make for a fun dessert, snack, or edible gift!
- 1 Bag Gluten-Free/Allergy-Free Pretzels
- 2 Cups Dark Chocolate Chips
- Sprinkles (to top)
- Pour the chocolate chips into a large microwave safe bowl. Heat in 30 second intervals, mixing in between, until the chocolate is melted.
- Set a baking sheet lined with parchment or wax paper down on the counter next to the bowl of melted chocolate.
- Take each pretzel and full dip and coat before placing it down to dry on the parchment.
- Once all the chocolate is used, sprinkle on the sprinkles or any other topping you’d like!
- Set aside to dry completely before storing in an airtight container or bag.