30 Minute Indian Coconut Butter CauliflowerMarch 5, 2019
Baked Yam Fries With DipMarch 6, 2019
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- splash of vanilla
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 (8 ounce) container Mascarpone Cheese, softened
- In a small microwaveable bowl, combine 1/4 cup chocolate chips with 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream. Microwave on high power for 30 seconds. Stir until smooth. Add a splash of vanilla and a pinch of sea salt and stir to combine.
- Add the Mascarpone Cheese and stir until well mixed and all one beautiful chocolaty delicious color. Give it a taste. You’ll think you’re dreaming, but close your eyes and enjoy the low carb chocolate heaven. You’re welcome!
- Adjust the flavors as needed by adding more salt or vanilla to suit your tastes. Chill in the fridge for 1 to 2 hours until set. Keep in mind this gets better with age, so if you can wait to curb your chocolate craving this will taste even better the next day!