Mocha Punch – It’s a Family Tradition!February 16, 2019
No Bake Protein-Packed Breakfast Energy BitesFebruary 17, 2019
Want a tasty treat that the whole family will love? Make these frozen raspberry snack bites
- Pint of Raspberries, washed
- ⅓ Cup of Vanilla Yogurt
- ½ TBSP Lime Juice
- ⅓ TBSP Lime Zest
- 1 TBSP Crushed Graham Crackers
- Stand up your raspberries in a dish, with the hole side up.
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt, lime juice and zest.
- Using a small spoon (or syringe), fill raspberries with key lime filling.
- Top with crushed crackers.
- Freeze for 2-3 hours or until frozen solid. Serve cold.