The 28-Day Shrink Your Stomach Challenge Breakfast Spinach TacosNovember 26, 2019
Homemade Green Salad Dressing RecipeNovember 29, 2019
- 2 blocks of extra firm tofu (350g each), drained
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- ½ cup raw cashews
- 1 green onion, chopped for garnish if desired
- Cut well drained tofu into bite size pieces and place into zipper plastic bag with the cornstarch.
- Close the zipper and shake the bag to coat all the tofu pieces evenly.
- Heat one tablespoon oil in a non stick pan and add in tofu. Stir fry and toss the tofu until nicely browned and crispy.
- Add sauce ingredients and toss until coated and sauce becomes sticky. Add in cashews to heat through. Serve hot and garnish with green onions if desired.