Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup RecipesJanuary 8, 2020
Balsamic Roasted Peppers and OnionsJanuary 8, 2020
Vegan / Gluten-Free / Dairy-Free / Egg-Free / Soy-Free / No-Cook / No Refined Sugar
- 1 cup organic gluten-free quick rolled oats
- 1 cup homemade almond milk
- 1 tablespoon organic granulated sweetener
- 1 cup organic strawberries (diced)
- 1-2 teaspoons organic granulated sweetener
- 1 teaspoon organic chia seeds
- Add all the ingredients for the oats to a small bowl and stir until well combined. Adjust the sweetener to your preference. Set aside.
- Add all the ingredients for the strawberry mixture to a small bowl and stir until well combined. Adjust the sweetener to your preference.
- Add 1/2 the oat mixture to the bottom of a glass mason jar, then add 1/2 the strawberry mixture on top. Then add the second 1/2 of the oat mixture on top of the strawberry mixture, then the second 1/2 of the strawberry mixture on top of the oats.
- Cover the mason jar with the lid and place in the refrigerator overnight.