How to Cook Asparagus in the OvenApril 3, 2019
One Of The Easiest Low Carb Snacks!April 5, 2019
- 6 c. Corn Chex cereal
- 6 c. Rice Chex cereal
- 4 c. Golden Grahams cereal
- 1 c. butter
- 1 1/4 c. light Karo syrup
- 1 c. sugar
- 3/4 c. pretzel sticks, broken in half
- 1 c. candy corn
- 1 (1oz) package large candy eyeballs
- Place half of each cereal into two large bowls.
- Melt butter in a large pot; add Karo syrup and sugar. Heat together over medium and bring to a boil.
- Boil for two minutes then pour evenly over the cereal in each bowl.
- Stir together then add pretzel sticks, M&M’s, and candy corn. Spread over two greased cookie sheets and place candy eyeballs throughout. Allow to cool then place in a large bowl to serve.