4 Ingredient Paleo Cloud Bread (Low Carb)May 12, 2019
Spaghetti with Garlic Scape Pesto with TomatoesMay 14, 2019
- Butter, for greasing dish
- 4 servings mashed potatoes. (about 3 cups)
- 10 slices deli ham
- 4 slices sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 cups frozen broccoli florets
- 10 slices oven smoked turkey breast
- 4 slices good quality swiss cheese
- Heat oven to 350-degrees.
- Grease baking dish or casserole dish well with butter.
- Spread mashed potatoes over bottom of dish. Layer sliced deli ham evenly over potatoes. lay out sharp cheddar cheese slices.
- Arrange broccoli florets evenly over cheese. Layer sliced turkey meat over boccoli. Top with Swiss cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes, or until cooked through and cheese is bubbly. Allow to stand 10 minutes before serving.