Grief Yoga – The Body RemembersFebruary 10, 2019
Steamed Vegetables with Chile-Lime ButterFebruary 11, 2019
- 2 cups pitted dates
- 3/4 cup raw cashews
- 1/4 cup nut butter (I used natural peanut butter)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 pinch salt
- Toss everything into a food processor and process until the mixture starts to go smooth and clump into a ball. The dates will be all chopped up but you’ll still have bits of nut.
- Turn the mixture out into an 8 or 9 inch square dish lined with parchment paper. Use your hands to firmly press the mixture into the bottom of the dish. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Remove the bars from the pan and cut into pieces using a sharp knife. Enjoy these bars cold or frozen. Store in an air-tight container in the fridge or freezer.