September 13, 2013January 22, 2019
Low-Carb Zucchini Bake with Feta and ThymeJanuary 23, 2019
- 2 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 (8-oz) packages cream cheese
- 1 (1-oz) package Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning and Salad Dressing Mix
- 3 Tbsp southwestern seasoning (Mrs. Dash Southwest Chipotle)
- 2 (10-oz) cans Ro*tel diced tomatoes and green chiles
- 4 cups chicken broth
- Place all ingredients in a 6-qt Slow Cooker. Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours.
- Remove chicken from Slow Cooker and shred with two forks. Return to Slow Cooker and stir.
- Serve with cheese, cilantro and sour cream, if desired.