Everything But The Bagel Whole30 Breakfast SandwichMay 4, 2019
Gruyere, Mushroom, & Caramelized Onion BitesMay 5, 2019
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken tenders
- 1/4 cup + 2 Tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp each of salt & pepper
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 12 oz bag riced cauliflower, steamed/cooked
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1-2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 Tbsp chicken stock
- 2 Tbsp parsley
- Pinch cayenne pepper, optional
- Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Combine chicken ingredients (except for butter). Dredge the chicken tenderloins in the mixture.
- Melt the butter in a skillet over med-high heat. Cook chicken until golden and cooked through. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil to keep warm.
- Melt 1 Tbsp of butter and saute garlic for a couple of minutes. Add in cooked cauliflower rice and stir everything together.
- Stir in chicken stock and parsley. Reduce for a minute or so until liquid is absorbed. Stir in more parmesan cheese and a pinch of cayenne pepper.
- Return cooked chicken to the skillet over cauli rice. Top with mozzarella cheese, cover and let melt. Sprinkle with more parsley. Enjoy!