Roasted Carrots With Cardamom ButterFebruary 16, 2019
Frozen Key Lime Pie Raspberry Snack BitesFebruary 17, 2019
- 1-1/2 quarts water
- ½ cup Nestle Nesquik (chocolate flavor)
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ cup instant coffee granules (I use decaf so my grands can partake)
- ½ gallon vanilla ice cream
- ½ gallon chocolate ice cream
- The night (or at least 4 hours) before serving, bring water to a boil in a saucepan. Remove from heat and add Nesquik, sugar and coffee. Mix well, pour into a glass or plastic container and place in refrigerator.
- Thirty minutes before serving, scoop the chocolate and vanilla ice cream into a punch bowl. Remove the Nesquik mixture from the fridge and give it a good stir and pour over ice cream.
- Mix gently but don’t over mix until the ice cream melts – just once or twice. We like it better before the ice cream completely melts. Store leftovers (never happens to me) in freezer and thaw a few minutes before serving.
- NOTE: This recipe makes an entire (regular size) punch bowl full and is enough for at least 20 generous servings.