Roasted Chickpeas with Chipotle and Lime (Vegan, Gluten-Free, Nut-Free)December 28, 2019
Breakfast Smoothies for Weight LossDecember 31, 2019
- Small bag of Reese’s Miniatures (about 40 mini Reese’s)
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup peanut butter
- Place the small bag of mini Reese’s in the freezer for about 10 mins.
- In a large bowl add cocoa powder to sweetened condensed milk, stir until well combined. In another large bowl mix heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form, fold in condensed milk and chocolate mixture.
- Unwrap candies and cut each candy into 4 pieces. Fold about ⅔ of the candy pieces into the mix.
- Heat peanut butter in microwave for about 20-30 seconds until melted. Using a loaf pan, pour ⅓ of the chocolate mixture into the bottom of the pan, top with ⅓ of the melted peanut butter. Repeat to add 2 more layers.
- Once all layers are complete use a knife and run it through the pan to create a swirl in the mix.
- Top with remaining candy pieces. Freeze for at least 6 hours or overnight for best results.