Yummy dinner!…May 18, 2019
Road trip dreamin’ on this dreariest of days. I’m currently on the bus to New Je…May 18, 2019
- 1 stick salted butter (8 tbsp)
- 2 cups sweetener
- ⅓ cup peanut butter
- 3 oz. unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 2 eggs
- ⅔ cup almond flour
- In small-medium size bowl, mix ½ cup sweetener and peanut butter. Divide into 24 halved balls and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Grease 24-cup mini muffin pan and preheat oven to 350. In saucepan, melt chocolate, butter, and stir in remaining sweetener, until smooth. Remove from heat. Whisk in eggs and almond flour.
- Seperate brownie batter among mini muffin cups. Stick one halved peanut butter ball into each brownie. Bake 15 minutes.