10 Chocolate Treat Recipes – BakeretteFebruary 3, 2019
Lemon Chicken Scallopini With SpinachFebruary 3, 2019
Look for snack-size Reeses peanut butter cups in your grocery store candy aisle. They come in packs of 8 (you’ll need 2 packs).
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup granulated white sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened and slightly melted
- 12 ounces (1 1/2 packages) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup granulated white sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 10 frozen snack-size Reeses Peanut Butter Cups
- chocolate syrup
- 6 frozen chopped snack-size Reeses Peanut Butter Cups
- Prepare the crust: In a medium bowl, use a rubber spatula to combine the ingredients until well-mixed. Use a spoon to press the crumbs up the side of a 9-inch pie plate, and use your hand to press down the bottom. Freeze until firm.
- Prepare the filling: Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to combine the cream cheese, peanut butter, sugar and eggs until well-combined. Stir in the peanut butter cups. Scrape the filling into the frozen crust. Bake until set- 30 to 35 minutes. Let cool. When totally cool, drizzle with chocolate and more chopped peanut butter cups. Keep chilled until ready to serve.