Low Fat Baked Onion RingsApril 6, 2019
Bento Box Turkey Club Roll UpsApril 7, 2019
gf, v, sf
- 1 cup soft medjool dates, pitted
- 1 cup rolled oats (gf if necessary)
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter (can use other nut or seed butter)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2-3 tbsp of water, only if necessary to blend
- Process medjool dates in a food processor until a sticky and creamy consistency is formed (may form a ball). Add in oats, peanut butter, and vanilla and process until well combined. If the dough is dry, you may add a few tablespoons of water to help everything stick together.
- Use your hands to form the dough into balls. Place onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, and place in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes to set. Enjoy!