Low Carb Beef Zucchini EnchiladasJanuary 22, 2019
Brookie Recipe with Salty Sweet Snack TreatsJanuary 22, 2019
A light, fresh pasta dish with fresh mozzarella and flavorful roasted cherry tomatoes.
- 1 1/2 pints cherry or grape tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 13.25 oz box of penne
- 6 oz fresh mozzarella, cut into small cubes (or a container of mozzarella pearls, drained)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Toss tomatoes and garlic with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Place in an oven safe pan and bake for ~45 minutes, until the skins have wrinkled and the tomatoes have burst.
- Cook pasta in salted water, according to package instructions.
- Reserve 1/2 cup cooking water before draining the pasta.
- Return pasta to the pot and add a few splashes of pasta water.
- Add the mozzarella cubes and using a slotted spoon, transfer the tomatoes and garlic to the pasta.
- Lightly toss, top with chopped fresh basil, and serve.