The Best Homemade Poppy Seed DressingApril 12, 2019
Pumpkin Alfredo With Cheese TortelliniApril 14, 2019
This portobello pizza is gluten-free, low-carb and vegetarian. Delicious fresh ingredients come together to produce an amazing healthy main dish!
- 1 container (8 oz) fresh mozzarella
- 4 large portobello mushroom caps
- 1 package (8 oz) cherry tomatoes
- 1 can (8 oz) tomato sauce
- 1 small bunch fresh basil leaves
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Wash the portobello mushroom caps and blot with paper towels to dry.
- Put the portobellos on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Sprinkle the portobellos with salt and pepper.
- Pour the tomato sauce on top of the portobello mushrooms.
- Cut the fresh mozarella into slices and put those slices on top of tomato sauce.
- Cut off the stems from the basil leaves and discard. Layer the basil leaves on top of the mozarella slices.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half, and layer the tomatoes on top of basil.
- Put the portobello pizzas in the oven and bake for 25 minutes.