Last Updated: 11/24/2019
2. Information We Collect
Some portions of the Website require us to learn more about you so that we can best meet your needs. SottoPelleLifeStyle.com collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request.
SottoPelleLifeStyle.com’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how SottoPelleLifeStyle.com’s visitors use the Website. From time to time, SottoPelleLifeStyle.com may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of the Website.
2.1 Personal Information We Collect Directly From You
We receive Personal Information directly from you when you voluntarily provide us with such Personal Information, including, without limitation, the following:
(1) personal data (such as your e-mail address, username, and phone number);
(2) demographic data (such as your gender, your date of birth and your zip code);
(3) health data (such as physicians, health professionals, providers, organizations, or agents or affiliates thereof (collectively, “ Health Professionals”) you have visited, your reasons for visit, your dates of visit, your medical history, and other health information you choose to share with us); and
(4) other identifying information that you voluntarily choose to provide to us, including without limitation unique identifiers such as passwords, and Personal Information in messages that you send to us.
We may also collect additional information, which may be Personal Information, as otherwise described to you at the point of collection or pursuant to your consent. You may still access and use some portions of the Website if you choose not to provide us with any Personal Information but features of the Website that require your Personal Information will not be accessible to you.
2.2 Information From Third Party Sources
Some third parties, such as our business partners and service providers, provide us with Personal Information about you, such as the following:
- Affiliate links: This Website uses affiliate links and does earn a commission from certain links. This does not affect your purchases or the price you may pay.
2.3 Information we automatically collect when you use our Website
In order to access and use certain areas or features of the Website, you consent to our collection and use of certain information about your use of the Website through the use of tracking technologies or by other passive means. Your consent to our access and use of this “passively collected” information includes, but is not limited to, the domain name of the website that allowed you to navigate to the Website, search engines used, the internet protocol (IP) address used, the length of time spent on the Website, the pages you looked at on the Website, other webpages you visited before and after visiting the Website, the type of internet browser you have, the frequency of your visits to the Website, and other relevant statistics, including the following:
- Traffic Data : We also may automatically collect certain data when you use the Website, such as (1) IP address; (2) domain server; (3) type of device(s) used to access the Website; (4) web browser(s) used to access the Website; (5) referring webpage or other source through which you accessed the Website; (6) geolocation information; and (7) other statistics and information associated with the interaction between your browser or device and the Website (collectively “ Traffic Data”). Depending on applicable law, some Traffic Data may be Personal Information.
2.4 HIPAA and PHI
Generally the Website is not subject to a law called the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”). If you provide demographic, health and/or health-related information to us directly, such information is not subject to HIPAA. We value the privacy of such information, and we have implemented technical measures directed towards the safe transmission and storage of your health and billing information in a manner that contemplates applicable legal requirements. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns regarding these measures.
However, if you receive access to the Website from a Health Professional, some of the demographic, health and/or health-related information that SottoPelleLifeStyle.com collects as part of providing the Website may be considered “protected health information” or “PHI” as defined in HIPAA. Specifically, when SottoPelleLifeStyle.com receives identifiable information about you from or on behalf of your Health Professionals, this information is considered PHI.
3. How We Collect Information
We collect information (including Personal Information and Traffic Data) when you use and interact with the Site, and in some cases from third party sources. Such means of collection include:
- When you use the Website’s interactive tools and services;
- When you voluntarily provide information in free-form text boxes through the Website, through a blog accessible through the Website, or through responses to surveys, questionnaires and the like;
- If you use a location-enabled browser, we may receive information about your location and mobile device, as applicable;
- Through cookies, web beacons, analytics services and other tracking technology (collectively, “Tracking Tools”), as described below; and
- When you use the “Contact Us” function on the Website, send us an email or otherwise contact us.
- We may occasionally send you an e-mail to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with SottoPelleLifeStyle.com and our products. We primarily use our blog (“Blog”) to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (e.g., via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. We take all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of your Personal Information.
4. Tracking Tools, Behavioral Advertising, and Opt Out Options
4.1. Tracking Tools
We may use tools outlined below in order to provide our Website to, advertise to, and to better understand users.
- Some cookies are placed by a third party on your device and provide information to us and third parties about your browsing habits (such as your visits to our Website, the pages you have visited, and the links and advertisements you have clicked). These cookies can be used to determine whether certain third party services are being used, to identify your interests, and to serve advertisements relevant to you. We do not control third party cookies.
- Web Beacons: “Web Beacons” (a.k.a. clear GIFs or pixel tags) are tiny graphic image files embedded in a web page or email that may be used to collect information about the use of our Website, the websites of selected advertisers and the emails, special promotions or newsletters that we send. The information collected by Web Beacons allows us to analyze how many people are using the Website, using selected publishers’ websites or opening emails, and for what purpose, and also allows us to enhance our interest-based advertising (discussed further below).
- Web Service Analytics: We may use third party analytics services in connection with the Website, including, for example, to register mouse clicks, mouse movements, scrolling activity and text typed into the Website. We use the information collected from these services to help make the Website easier to use and as otherwise set forth in Section 5 (How We Use Your Information). These analytics services generally do not collect Personal Information unless you voluntarily provide it and generally do not track your browsing habits across web services that do not use their services.
- Mobile Device Identifiers: As with other Tracking Tools, mobile device identifiers help SottoPelleLifeStyle.com learn more about our users’ demographics and internet behaviors in order to personalize and improve the Website. Mobile device identifiers are data stored on mobile devices that may track mobile device and data and activities occurring on and through it, as well as the applications installed on it. Mobile device identifiers enable collection of Personal Information (such as media access control, address and location) and Traffic Data.
4.2. Behavioral Advertising
We may use a type of advertising commonly known as interest-based or online behavioral advertising. This means that some of our partners use Tracking Tools, such as cookies, pixel tags, and web beacons, to collect information about a user’s online activities to display SottoPelleLifeStyle.com ads to the user based on the user’s interests (“ Behavioral Advertising”). Such partners may include third party service providers, advertisers, advertising networks or platforms, traffic measurement service providers, marketing analytics service providers, and other third party service providers (collectively, “ Advertising Service Providers”). Other Tracking Tools used by our partners may collect information when you use the Site, such as IP address, mobile device ID, operating system, browser, web page interactions, geographic location and demographic information, such as gender and age range. These Tracking Tools help SottoPelleLifeStyle.com learn more about our users’ demographics and internet behaviors.
4.3. Options for Opting out of Cookies and Mobile Device Identifiers
Some web browsers allow you to reject cookies or to alert you when a Cookie is placed on your computer, tablet or mobile device. You may be able to reject mobile device identifiers by activating the appropriate setting on your mobile device. Although you are not required to accept SottoPelleLifeStyle.com’s cookies or mobile device identifiers, if you block or reject them, you may not have access to all features available through the Website.
- You may opt out of receiving certain cookies and certain trackers by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) opt out page or the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) consumer opt-out page , or by installing the DAA’s AppChoice app (for iOS; for Android) on your mobile computing device. When you use these opt-out features, an “opt-out” Cookie will be placed on your computer, tablet or mobile computing device indicating that you do not want to receive interest-based advertising from NAI or DAA member companies. If you delete cookies on your computer, tablet or mobile computing device, you may need to opt out again. For information about how to opt out of interest-based advertising on mobile devices, please visit http://www.applicationprivacy.org/expressing-your-behavioral-advertising-choices-on-a-mobile-device. You will need to opt out of each browser and device for which you desire to apply these opt-out features.
- Even after opting out of Behavioral Advertising, you may still see SottoPelleLifeStyle.com advertisements that are not interest-based (i.e., not targeted toward you). Also, opting out does not mean that SottoPelleLifeStyle.com is no longer using Tracking Tools — SottoPelleLifeStyle.com still may collect information about your use of the Website even after you have opted out of Behavioral Advertising and may still serve advertisements to you via the Website based on information it collects via the Website.
4.4. How SottoPelleLifeStyle.com Responds to Browser “Do Not Track” (DNT) Signals
Some web browsers (including Safari, Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome) incorporate a “Do Not Track” (DNT) or similar feature that signals to web services that a visitor does not want to have his/her online activity and behavior tracked. If a web service operator elects to respond to a particular DNT signal, the web service operator may refrain from collecting certain Personal Information about the browser’s user. Not all browsers offer a DNT option and there is currently no industry consensus as to what constitutes a DNT signal. For these reasons, many web service operators, including SottoPelleLifeStyle.com, do not proactively respond to DNT signals. For more information about DNT signals, visit http://allaboutdnt.com.
5. How We Use Your Information
We may use information that is neither Personal Information nor PHI (including non-PHI Personal Information that has been de-identified and/or aggregated) to better understand who uses SottoPelleLifeStyle.com and how we can deliver a better health care experience, or otherwise at our discretion.
We use information, including Personal Information, to provide the Website and to help improve the Website, to develop new services, and to advertise (for example, to display SottoPelleLifeStyle.com ads on other web services). Specifically, such use may include:
- Providing you with the products, services and information you request;
- Responding to correspondence that we receive from you;
- Contacting you when necessary or requested, including to remind you of an upcoming appointment;
- Providing, maintaining, administering or expanding the Website, performing business analyses, or for other internal purposes to support, improve or enhance our business, the Website, and other products and services we offer;
- Customizing or tailoring your experience of the Website, which may include sending customized messages or showing you Sponsored Results;
- Notifying you about certain resources, Health Professionals or services we think you may be interested in learning more about;
- Sending you information about SottoPelleLifeStyle.com or our products or the Website;
- Sending emails and other communications that display content that we think will interest you and according to your preferences;
- Showing you advertisements, including interest-based or online behavioral advertising;
- Using statistical information that we collect in any way permitted by law, including from third parties in connection with their commercial and marketing efforts;
- Fulfilling our legally required obligations, such as preventing, detecting and investigating security incidents and potentially illegal or prohibited activities;
- Resolving disputes;
- Protecting against or deterring fraudulent, illegal, or harmful actions; and
6. How We Share Your Information
In certain circumstances, and in order to perform the Website, we may share certain information that we collect from you, as described in this section:
- Health Professionals : We may share your Personal Information with Health Professionals with whom you choose to schedule through the Website. For example, if you complete a questionnaire using the Website in advance of an appointment and elect to share it with your selected Healthcare Provider, we may share your questionnaire with such selected Health Professionals. Provided that you choose to use the Website, we may share your Personal Information with your Health Professionals to enable them to refer you to and make appointments with other Health Professionals on your behalf or to perform analyses on potential health issues or treatments. We may share your Personal Information with Health Professionals in the event of an emergency.
- We may disclose Personal Information only our employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know your Personal Information in order to process your Personal Information on SottoPelleLifeStyle.com’s behalf or to provide services available at the Website, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose the Personal Information to others. Some of our employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using the Website, you consent to the transfer of such Personal Information to them. SottoPelleLifeStyle.com will not rent or sell your Personal Information to anyone. Other than to our employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, we may disclose Personal Information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when we believe in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of SottoPelleLifeStyle.com, third parties or the public at large.
- We do not sell email addresses to third parties. We may share your Personal Information with our partners to customize or display our advertising.
- We may share your Personal Information and/or Traffic Data with our partners who perform operational services (such as hosting, billing, fulfillment, data storage, security, insurance verification, web service analytics, or ad serving) and/or who make certain services, features or functionality available to our users.
- Cross Device Matching : To determine if users have interacted with content across multiple devices and to match such devices, we work with partners who analyze device activity data and/or rely on your information (including demographic, geographic and interest-based data). To supplement this analysis, we also provide de-identified data to these partners. Based on this data, we may then display targeted advertisements across devices that we believe are associated or use this data to further analyze usage of the Website across devices.
- Protection of SottoPelleLifeStyle.com and Others : We also may need to disclose your Personal Information or any other information we collect about you if we determine in good faith that such disclosure is needed to: (1) comply with or fulfill our obligations under applicable law, regulation, court order or other legal process; (2) protect the rights, property or safety of you, SottoPelleLifeStyle.com or another party; (3) enforce the Agreement or other agreements with you; or (4) respond to claims that any posting or other content violates third party rights.
- Other Information : We may disclose information that is neither Personal Information nor PHI (including non-PHI Personal Information that has been de-identified and/or aggregated) at our discretion.
7. Storage and Security of Information
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We endeavor to follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and in storage.
We store and process your information on our servers in the United States. We maintain industry standard backup and archival systems. Although we make good faith efforts to store Personal Information in a secure operating environment that is not open to the public, we do not and cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information. If at any time during or after our relationship we believe that the security of your Personal Information may have been compromised, we may seek to notify you of that development. If a notification is appropriate, we will endeavor to notify you as promptly as possible under the circumstances. If we have your e-mail address, we may notify you by e-mail to the most recent e-mail address you have provided us. If you receive a notice from us, you can print it to retain a copy of it. To receive these notices, you must check your e-mail account using your computer or mobile device and email application software. You consent to our use of e-mail as a means of such notification. If you prefer for us to use the U.S. Postal Service to notify you in this situation, please e-mail us at 8412 E Shea Blvd; Suite 101, Scottsdale, Az 85260. Please include your address when you submit your request. You can make this election any time, and it will apply to notifications we make after a reasonable time thereafter for us to process your request. You may also use this e-mail address to request a print copy, at no charge, of an electronic notice we have sent to you regarding a compromise of your Personal Information.
8. Your Choices
You can always opt not to disclose information to us, but keep in mind some information may be needed to register with us or to take advantage of some of our features.
Under California’s “Shine the Light” law, California residents who provide personal information in obtaining products or services for personal, family, or household use are entitled to request and obtain from us once a calendar year information about the customer information we shared, if any, with other businesses for their own direct marketing uses. If applicable, this information would include the categories of customer information and the names and addresses of those businesses with which we shared customer information for the immediately prior calendar year (e.g., requests made in 2019 will receive information regarding 2018 sharing activities).
To obtain this information on behalf of SottoPelleLifeStyle.com, please send an email message to email@example.com with “Request for California Privacy Information” on the subject line and in the body of your message. We will provide the requested information to you at your e-mail address in response. Please be aware that not all information sharing is covered by the “Shine the Light” requirements and only information on covered sharing will be included in our response.
9. How Long We Retain Your Information
We retain Personal Information about you for as long as necessary to provide you the Website. In some cases we retain Personal Information for longer, if doing so is necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes or collect fees owed, prevent fraud, enforce the Agreement, or as otherwise permitted or required by applicable law, rule or regulation. Afterwards, we retain some information in a depersonalized or aggregated form but not in a way that would identify you personally.
10. Information Provided on Behalf of Children and Others
The Website is not intended for use by children and children under the age of 13 are prohibited from using the Website. SottoPelleLifeStyle.com does not knowingly collect any information from children, nor are the Website directed to children. If you are under 13, please do not attempt to register for the Website or send any Personal Information about yourself to us.
By accessing, using and/or submitting information to or through the Website, you represent that you are not younger than age 13. If we learn that we have received any information directly from a child under age 13 without his/her parent’s written consent, we will use that information only to respond directly to that child (or his/her parent or legal guardian) to inform the child that he/she cannot use the Website, and we will subsequently delete that information. If you believe that a child under 13 may have provided us Personal Information, please contact us at response@SPHRT.com
If you are between age 13 and the age of majority in your place of residence, you may use the Website only with the consent of or under the supervision of your parent or legal guardian. If you are a parent or legal guardian of a minor child, you may, in compliance with the Agreement, use the Website on behalf of such minor child. Any information that you provide us while using the Website on behalf of your minor child will be treated as Personal Information as otherwise provided herein.
If you use the Website on behalf of another person, regardless of age, you agree that SottoPelleLifeStyle.com may contact you for any communication made in connection with providing the Website or any legally required communications. You further agree to forward or share any such communication with any person for whom you are using the Website on behalf.
11. Other Web Services
13. Contact Us
8412 E Shea Blvd; Suite 101
Scottsdale, AZ 85260