Chocolate and Cream Strawberry SnacksMarch 11, 2019
Sweet Corn, Pesto, and Goat Cheese PizzaMarch 11, 2019
a simple yet flavorful paneer dish from Manipuri cuisine
- Paneer (sana)(cut into 1 inch cube) 200 gm
- Potato (medium) (chopped into 1 inch size) 1 no.
- Green pea (fresh) 1/2 cup
- Milk 1 cup
- Onion (medium) (finely sliced) 1 no.
- Ginger garlic paste 1/2 tsp
- Cumin seed 1/2 tbsp
- Turmeric powder 1 tsp
- Mustard oil 1 tbsp
- Coriander leaves (finely chopped) 2 tbsp
- Salt as needed
- Water as needed
- First heat mustard oil in a pan.
- Add in cumin seeds and allow to crackle.
- Then add onion slices and saute till translucent.
- Add ginger garlic paste and fry till raw aroma goes away.
- Next put the potato pieces, green peas and fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Then add paneer / sana cubes and fry gently till paneer cubes start looking golden brown.
- Sprinkle turmeric powder, salt and mix everything well gently.
- Fry for 1 minute more and then pour 1/3rd cup water.
- Cover the pan with a lid and allow to cook till potato pieces are done.
- Next add milk and allow to boil.
- When the boiling starts, immediately turn off heat.
- Sprinkle some chopped coriander leaves and serve hot along with steamed rice !