5-Ingredient Mexican Quinoa Stuffed PeppersMarch 9, 2019
Easy Vegan High Protein Breakfast BowlMarch 10, 2019
- 6 hard boiled eggs, peeled
- 3 tablespoons mayo
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped broccoli
- 2 tablespoon finely chopped carrots
- ¾ teaspoons ranch seasoning
- Cut each hard-boiled egg vertically. Remove yolk from each egg and place yolk in a separate bowl.
- To the yolks add mayo, sour cream, red pepper, broccoli, carrots and ranch seasoning. Stir until well blended. Place filling in a large zip top bag and snip a corner of the bag. Carefully and slowly pipe filling into the cavity of each egg.
- Garnish eggs with chopped parsley if desired. Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.