Extra Crispy Baked Sweet Potato FriesFebruary 25, 2019
Grilled Asparagus With Roasted Garlic VinegaretteFebruary 26, 2019
Say goodbye to boring squares and hello to these fun S’mores Rice Krispies Treats Pinwheels! Layers of marshmallow, chocolate, and graham cracker rice krispies treats are rolled up into the perfect bite-size package! Irresistible!
- 10 oz miniature marshmallows
- ¼ cup Challenge butter (plus more for greasing)
- 5 cup Rice Krispies cereal
- ¾ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 7 oz jar marshmallow creme
- 6 Hershey’s chocolate bars
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Line a 10×15 jelly roll pan with wax or parchment paper. Butter the paper and set aside.
- Combine marshmallows and one quarter cup of butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Cover and heat on high for 30 seconds, stir. Repeat until completely blended.
- Stir in cereal and graham cracker crumbs.
- Press mixture into prepared pan.
- Transfer marshmallow creme into a microwave safe and bowl and microwave for 30 seconds or until easily stirred. Spread marshmallow creme on top using an offset spatula.
- Place Hershey’s bars on top of the marshmallow creme.
- Place in oven for two minutes or until chocolate has softened. Use an offset spatula to spread the softened chocolate.
- Let cool for 10 minutes or until chocolate has started to set up again. You want it pliable but not melted.
- Roll up jelly roll style (like a cinnamon roll), starting on the long side. Peel away the paper as you roll. Pinch the seams together.
- Place seam side down and refrigerate for 30-45 minutes or until chocolate has set.
- Slice and serve!