Low Carb Broccoli Cheese SoupDecember 12, 2019
Bacon, Egg, And Cheese Breakfast CasseroleDecember 14, 2019
If you’ve recently made the switch over to the paleo diet, and you’ve been wondering what types of snacks you can still serve at your next dinner party, then I’ve got just the thing for you. This recipe will show you how to make the best bacon wrapped stuffed dates, and best of all, it’s super easy to make. They’re naturally sweet because of the dates, but with savory tones as well from the lemon juice, garlic powder, and onion powder. It’s an interesting combo that you have to try.
- 8 thin bacon slices, halved crosswise
- 16 fresh dates, pitted
- 1 cup raw cashews (soaked for minimum 4 hours)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Rinse and drain well the cashew nuts.
- Place the cashew nuts, lemon juice, garlic powder and onion powder in a high powder blender and blend until smooth.
- Season with salt to taste.
- Stuff the dates with the cashew nut mixture.
- Wrap each date with one piece of bacon and secure it with a toothpick.
- Place the dates in a lightly greased baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until bacon is crispy and browned.
- Serve immediately.