Low-Carb Zucchini Bake with Feta and ThymeJanuary 23, 2019
Quick and Easy Monster Apple SnacksJanuary 23, 2019
Vegetarian cooking in India is healthy, delicious, easy and so flavorful!
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup chopped seeded cucumber (English cucumbers are the best)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons chopped green onions
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic
- In a large pot, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add the onion and stir/cook, until golden brown, about 2 minutes. Reduce heat to medium, add the garlic and ginger; cook, stirring, for 1 minute.. Add the coriander, cumin, turmeric, and cayenne; stir for 30 seconds. Add the tomato paste and stir until even distributed throughout the spices, about 1 minute.
- Add the broth, coconut milk, cinnamon, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium low or low and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower, potatoes, tomatoes, and peas. Raise the heat to medium high and return to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium low, cover, and simmer until the vegetables are tender, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Stir in the lime juice, and zest; cook about 3 minutes more. Season to taste with salt.
- Add 2 heaping handfuls of spinach and cook for 2 minutes until the spinach turns bright green. Serve over rice and garnish with cilantro.