Chocolate Dipped Peanut Butter Cup Stuffed OreosFebruary 19, 2019
Low Carb Crispy Seasoned Jicama FriesFebruary 21, 2019
Everybody’s favorite Banana Pudding gets a Summery Makeover in this No-Bake Dessert Recipe! Add Pineapple, Strawberries, Chocolate, and Annie’s Bunny Cookies to Homemade Vanilla Custard and Whipped Cream, for a fun and special Gluten-Free treat.
- 1½ cups milk (I use 1% or coconut milk)
- 6 egg yolks
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 bananas, sliced thinly
- about 1 cup finely chopped fresh pineapple (or canned crushed pineapple, drained)
- about 10 fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced thinly
- about ¼ cup prepared chocolate sauce
- 4 1-ounce packs of Annie’s Cocoa & Vanilla Gluten-Free Bunny Cookies
- ½ cup heavy cream, cold, whipped to soft peaks with 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon rainbow sprinkles
- 4 maraschino cherries, drained and rinsed
- Pour the milk into a small pot and place over medium heat until small bubbles form around the edges.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk the egg yolks with the sugar, cornstarch, and salt.
- Slowly pour the hot milk over the egg mixture, while whisking, to warm the eggs.
- Place the mixture back into the pot and place over low heat. Cook, stirring constantly, until the mixture comes to a bubble and becomes very thick.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the vanilla extract.
- Transfer to a heat safe container and lay plastic wrap over the surface. Chill for 2 hours.
- When the custard has cooled completely, layer it in parfait glasses with sliced banana, chopped pineapple, sliced strawberries, chocolate sauce, Bunny Cookies, and whipped cream. Top with rainbow sprinkles and a cherry.